Are you interested in having Anaguma Eisa Perform for your event? If so, please consider including answers to the following questions in your email to us. Otherwise, skip to the form below.
- Who is your organization and what is the purpose of your event?
- Is there a minimum or maximum number of performers you could accommodate given the spacial limitations of your event?
- What is the size of your stage or performance area?
- Will you be able to provide a speaker system that can take input from an MP3 player or laptop? Would we need to provide our own speakers?
- Can your organization afford a performance fee?
- Anaguma Eisa participates in both paid and unpaid performances, taking into consideration the purpose of the event and the mission of the sponsoring organization.
If you are not familiar with Okinawan Matsuri Taiko (modern Eisa), you may want to look at our YouTube Channel for reference. Our performance consists of a high-energy folk dance with hand-held drums and recorded music playing in the background.